“The need for imagination, a sense of truth and a feeling of responsibility; these are the very nerve of education.” Rudolf Steiner
Steiner education emphasises a holistic approach to education. As well as academic skills, students develop their creativity, imagination and social-emotional skills.
TGS Steiner Stream brochure
Please click on the brochure cover below to download the PDF for information about our Steiner Stream at TGS.
Tours – let us show you around……
Remaining Tour Dates for 2023 are:
Term 4 – Thursday 16 November, 9:00am
Tour dates for 2024 will be available soon.
Call our school office on 8431 4170 or email [email protected] to book your place on a tour and find out about our enrolment procedure
Students in the Steiner Stream at Trinity Gardens School:
- help to care for their natural and created environment
- engage with wonder, joy and gratitude
- actively explore their surroundings
- use natural materials in their play
- are nurtured and their wellbeing supported
- develop academic, artistic and social skills throughout their schooling
- experience a connection to their world through music, verse, movement and story