Fees & Payments Information
Trinity Gardens School offers two types of online payment methods. BPOINT accessed via the logo below and the Qkr! App which is downloaded on to your smartphone or tablet (instructions via the logo below).
Payments by instalment are also welcome. Direct Debit Request is available as the preferred method of instalments. Please download the form below and return to the School Office.
BPOINT Payment – Procedures for Parents
BPOINT is a convenient way for parents to make a single payment. The facility is currently available for Visa/Mastercard Debit or Credit Cards. Please ensure that you have the following information with you when you are about the make a payment via BPOINT.
- Credit or Debit Card (Visa/Mastercard)
- School statement or invoice
How to process a single payment via BPOINT:
- Click on the BPOINT logo link above.
- Enter your Family Code (from the Statement). Please enter your full name in the event that you do not have access to the family code.
- Enter the Student/s name/s.
- Enter Description or Invoice No. for the payment.
- Enter the Amount of the payment.
- Click on the icon matching your card type (MasterCard or Visa).
- Enter your Credit Card Number.
- Enter the Credit Card Expiry Date.
- Enter the Card Verification Number/CVN (i.e. the 3 digit code on the reverse of your Credit Card.
- Click on the Proceed button.
- After 3 to 5 seconds your payment will be processed and the receipt information will be displayed.
- Either click the Print View or enter your email address and click Send Email to get a copy of your receipt.
- You can now exit the Payment Page.
Qkr! Payment Facility
Qkr! is an app for your phone or tablet, downloaded from your app store as per the instructions below.