It is a Governing Council decision and expectation that all students at Trinity Gardens School wear school uniform. This reflects a pride in our school and its expectations.
The school colours are navy and gold. Please note that on our school uniform, the only acceptable logo is the school logo.
- School Dress – blue and white check (college length and not above the knee)
- School Tunic – navy & gold plaid
- Shorts – navy blue
- School Skort – navy blue
- School Pants – navy blue trousers or track pants (not jeans)
- School Polo Shirt – yellow or navy blue, short sleeved
- School Shoes – footwear that is appropriate for school. Due to safety, thongs and high heels are not suitable. Boots are not permitted.
- School Windcheater – navy with school logo (no commercial logos)
- School Hats – navy blue broadbrim, bucket or legionnaires style
- School Polo Shirt – yellow or navy blue, short sleeved or yellow or navy blue skivvy
- School Shoes – footwear that is appropriate for school. Due to safety, thongs are not suitable. Boots are not permitted
- Navy school bag (optional)
- Book bag (for Reception & Year 1)